FlexStor Grain Bag Unloader 1060
Capacity and Speed Meets Ease of Use!
With the capacity to load a 1,000-bushel trailer in about 7 minutes, the FlexStor Grain Unloader 1060 outperforms the competition, not only in speed, but in durability and reliability. Stable site-to-site transportation, fast setup, easy operation and straightforward maintenance make it a vital part of any grain bag storage strategy.
- Capacity: 8,500 bu/hr at 540 RPM (PTO)
- Main Auger: Utilizes a 17-inch main auger made with 1/4-inch flighting.
- Foldering Auger: Main auger hydraulically folds for easy storage and transportation.
- Operator Controls: Controls are positioned for easy ground access.
- Cross Augers: Designed for unrestricted high-flow performance and longevity, the 10-inch cross augers are driven from the outside end by a drive shaft and chain.
- Bag Roller: At 16 feet wide, the bag roller has ample room for accepting flattened bags as they are emptied and rolled up.
- Bag Roller Assembly: The balanced bag roller assembly pivots and swings from operating to transport position by hand. It locks into transport position with a spring-loaded pin.
- Bag Knife: An integrated handle, along with stable and robust hinge points, allow the operator to easily and quickly grasp, position and secure the blade for operation or storage. Two cutting positions ensure a positive cut through any bag shape.
- Chain Drive: Power to the main auger and cross augers is delivered through the PTO and transferred through the U.S.-made gearbox to a No. 80 chain drive oil bath coupling system. This provides unsurpassed reliability to both auger systems.
- Length: 21' 4"
- Width: 23' 3"
- Height: 16' 11"
- Weight: 5,760 lbs
- Length: 22'
- Width: 8' 7"
- Height: 8' 7"
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Customers are responsible for any brokerage fees incurred on shipping. Sioux Steel Company cannot calculate these fees.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing email@example.com or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
SIOUX STEEL COMPANY FOUNDATION: 2% of the total sales dollars from this website are donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Beating cancer is in our blood.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.