Farm Bin - 42' x 7
SIOUX 42' x 7 Ring Grain Bin Package
Peak Cap: 33,004 Bushels
This Sioux Steel non-stiffened farm bin package features G115 galvanized steel providing years of protection from harsh weather conditions and rust.
4” corrugation on sheets reduce friction load on the sidewalls and allows grain to flow easily down bin wall with less resistance. Fewer sheets cover a wider area, lowering construction costs.
51 lbs/ft3 Free Flowing Grains:
Each bin is designed for free flowing grain densities up to 51 lbs/ft3 or 55 lbs/ft3 including compaction. Sioux farms bins easily handle typical corn densities of approximately 45 lbs/ft3.
Note: Images show completed bin projects. This bin package does not come assembled. Pictures may show optional add-on features. Pictures may not be an exact representation of basic package. Pricing subject to change.
- 1 Wind Ring(s)
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 42' Diameter
- Design Code - IBC 2006
- Peak Load Rating: 8000 lbs
- Ground Snow Load: 30psf (balanced)
- Basic Wind Speed: 105mph (3-sec. gust)
BIN PACKAGE - Call For Price
- Sealant- Emseal Tape/1 Roll
- Wall Pkg- 42ft Dia X 7 Tier Outside Stiffened- 64 Lb/bu Grain Bin
- 1 Door Pkg- Farm/comm Bin/36ft-66ft- 1 1/2 Tier
- Farm Roof Pkg
- 42ft-w/standard Cap, 4in Rib/8k Capacity, 30 Deg
- Anchor Kit
- Farm/comm 42ft Diameter- 7 Tier Grain Bin- 64 Lb/bu
- Flashing - Perf .10 Hi Back M/s48
- Floor Supports - 13.25 Ht/20ga
- Floor- Perf/s48 Cross Cut - 20ga
- Galvanized Sidewall Stairs - 7 Tier
- Ladder Pkg- Inside/std- 7 Tier Grain Bin - Std Roof
- Greene 44in Easy Step Intermediate Platform And Stair Assembly
Fans & Accessories:
- Fan Transition- 15hp Centrifugal- Farm
- Fan- Cent/15hp W/ctrl 1ph-60hz/230v- 1800rpm
- FA Hooded Roof Vent Pkg/steel-18in - Field Assembled
- Sudenga Horizontal Unload- For 10in Posi-shift Rt X 30in- 3 Belt
- Bushing- Sh- 1 5/8in Bore
- Motor- 15hp 1ph
- Sheave- 3.75 Od 3 Belt 3b34sh
- Sudenga Power Sweep - 10in Rt/48ft Bin W/molded Wheel
Other Add-On Items Include:
- Bin roofs that feature peak load ratings up to 10,000 lbs.
- Additional ladder, cages or stairs.
- Bin roof stairs and handrails.
- Peak walk-arounds.
- Different bin door options.
- Additional wind rings.
Please contact our farm bin specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for custom order and to find your nearest dealer.
10 YEAR WARRANTY
A lot can happen in 10 years, but Sioux Steel Company has your back if the unexpected occurs to your grain storage system. Have confidence and peace of mind in your bin purchase. Please contact our farm bin specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for custom order and to find your nearest dealer.
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at email@example.com to discuss.
Customers are responsible for any brokerage fees incurred on shipping. Sioux Steel Company cannot calculate these fees.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
SIOUX STEEL COMPANY FOUNDATION: 2% of the total sales dollars from this website are donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Beating cancer is in our blood.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much does one of these bins cost?I do not see a price listed anywhere.
Thank you for reaching out! Because prices vary greatly when it comes to accessories, add-ons, unload systems, aeration, etc we leave the pricing off of the website. We'd rather be able to give an accurate quote for the specific bin with the desired features for each person. Would you like me to connect you with a member of our cusotmer service team to get a free quote? Otherwise, you are welcome to contact them at 1-800-557-4689 or 1-605-336-1750. Thank you.