Cornerless Crowding Tub
Working Equipment Crowding Tub
Cattle feel safe and secure with the enclosed sides of the Sioux Cornerless Crowding Tub. Extra durable stamped side wall ribs give each wall of the tub extra strength. Tub is completely assembled at factory, except the catwalk.
- Extra large tub size & catwalk are both standard features.
- 4 separate doors allow for additional entry, exit and sorting capability.
- Multiple entries & exits.
- 2 separate ways for alley and chute alignment allowing for greater flexibility when configuring equipment.
- System sections are bolted together allowing replacement of parts versus entire system. This feature also allows the system to be broken down and moved if needed.
- Full catwalk comes standard with tub.
- Left or right hand options available.
- 8’ cornerless tub.
- 16’ total length.
- Bolted system.
- 6’ high tubs sides.
- 2” square tubing construction around tub.
- Includes built-in vertical lift gate.
We try our best to ship orders in the timeliest manner possible. Each product may have a different level of manufacturing demand and timeframe for shipment.
We offer calculated shipping rates during the checkout process. USPS and UPS options are available if the product ordered qualifies for those options.
Business Days: Monday-Thursday.
Holidays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are not included in processing days.
If you have any questions or concerns about your order's status, please email us at email@example.com to discuss.
Customers are responsible for any brokerage fees incurred on shipping. Sioux Steel Company cannot calculate these fees.
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Products on this website do not qualify for returns. We understand this may cause you concern....
We are here to help!
Our customer service team is available Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm CST to discuss the parts in question PRIOR to placing your order.
Call us toll free at 1-800-557-4689 to talk and confirm your parts needed.
Verdant Garden Beds:
Galvanized steel raised garden beds can be found on Amazon.
NOTE: All product specifications are subject to change or improvement without notice. We reserve the right to change product pricing at any time without further notice. Pricing may differ at the time of purchase.
Contact Sioux Steel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer service specialists at 1-800-557-4689 for additional information.
SIOUX STEEL COMPANY FOUNDATION: 2% of the total sales dollars from this website are donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Beating cancer is in our blood.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.